Imagine having hundreds of trees in any given room
Nanotechnology is a breakthrough industry that looks at the interplay, manipulation and control of particle matters at the molecular and atomic level.
Drawing on advances in disciplines such as physics, chemistry, biology and computer science, nanotechnology creates and uses molecular particles, devices and composites that have special properties due to their extremely small size.
These novel structures can display new phenomena not seen in the non-nano counterparts and as a result nano-scale matters can have a variety of possible applications – in our case at Creative Oxygen Labs they have helped us create a superior paint coating with the ability to neutralize pollutants, bacteria and viruses with air circulation in any given room. In simple terms what our coating can do is very much similar to what trees do. They attract and trap pollutants and microscopic organisms and through photocatalytic reaction alter their molecular structure therefore making them incapacitated to cause harm to our respiratory system and other vital organs in the body.
Oxygen nanotechnology coating uses light energy and air
humidity as catalysts that begin to break pollutants, kill bacteria and
viruses, and eliminate molds and odors within minutes.
Chemicals such as Carbon Dioxide CO2, Methane CH4, Nitrous Oxide N2O, VOCs, Benzene, Ethene, Butanal are just a few of the harmful particle matters and gasses that Oxygen coating can eliminate. So, wherever there is surface such as walls, and wherever an effort needs to be made to protect peoples well being from health hazards in the air, Oxygen can be an effective solution.
Types of health problems caused by poor quality air.
Poor air quality can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat, cause shortness of breath, aggravate asthma and other respiratory conditions, and affect the heart and cardiovascular system. Breathing polluted air for long periods of time can cause more serious problems than we know it.
Overall Health Effects
Polluted air can cause immediate health problems including:
- Aggravated cardiovascular and respiratory illnesses
- Added stress to heart and lungs, which must work harder to supply the body with oxygen
- Damaged cells in the respiratory system
- Aggravated respiratory disease such as emphysema, bronchitis and asthma
- Lung damage, even after symptoms such as coughing or a sore throat disappear
- Wheezing, chest pain, dry throat, headache or nausea
- Weak immune system and reduced resistance to infections
- Increased fatigue and shortness of breathe
- Weakened athletic performance
- Mild heart attacks
- Irregular heart beat
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease, including death from lung cancer
Long-term exposure to polluted air can have permanent health effects such as:
- Accelerated aging of the lungs
- Loss of lung capacity and decreased lung function
- Development of diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and possibly cancer
- Shortened life span
Those most susceptible to severe health problems from air pollution are:
- Individuals with heart disease, coronary artery disease or congestive heart failure
- Individuals with lung diseases such as asthma, emphysema or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pregnant women
- People who spend a lot of time indoors and in closed confinement
- Older adults and the elderly
- New borns and young children
What Oxygen Can Do
We see walls as breathable panels that can inhale polluted / infected air and exhale clean air. By applying Oxygen coating we are able to turn walls into air ventilators or air lungs as we call them.
Once applied here’s what Oxygen begins to do within minutes…
Acts as a pollutant buster
Made with nano technology, Oxygen reduces pollutants like nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide, returning air to a purer and more pristine state.
Acts as an antibacterial anti virus disinfectant
In a world of superbugs and mutating microbes, Oxygen eliminates harmful germs, bacteria and viruses.
Acts as an anti odor agent
Oxygen eliminates odors without filters, deodorants, waste, or upkeep by actively breaking down odor molecules.
Acts as an anti mold agent
Oxygen’s innovative technology inhibits the growth of molds and microbes that can cause allergies, itchiness, headaches, fatigue, coughs, asthma and other respiratory problems.
It’s self cleaning
Oxygen attracts water molecules in the air to create an invisible, protective film on the wall that blocks dirt and dust from attaching.
It’s energy saving
Oxygen drastically reduces the amount of solar heat absorbed by buildings, thereby reducing air-conditioning energy costs up to 30% and lowering the associated CO2 emissions.