Imagine having trees in every room
Nanotechnology is a breakthrough industry that looks at the interplay, manipulation and control of particle matters at the molecular level.
Drawing on advances in disciplines such as physics, chemistry, biology and computer science, nanotechnology creates and uses molecular particles, devices and composites that have special properties due to their extremely small size.
These novel structures can display a new phenomena not seen in their non-nano counterparts. In our case at Creative Oxygen Labs, we have used nanotechnology to formulate a superior paint additive that is antimicrobial, antibacterial and antipollution by nature.
So, wherever there is wall surface and wherever an effort needs to be made to protect peoples wellbeing from health hazards in the air, Oxygen can be an effective solution.
Types of health problems caused by poor quality air.
Poor air quality can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat, cause shortness of breath, aggravate asthma and other respiratory conditions, and affect the heart and cardiovascular system. Breathing polluted air for long periods of time can cause more serious problems than we know it.
Overall Health Effects
Polluted air can cause immediate health problems including:
- Aggravated cardiovascular and respiratory illnesses
- Added stress to heart and lungs, which must work harder to supply the body with oxygen
- Damaged cells in the respiratory system
- Aggravated respiratory disease such as emphysema, bronchitis and asthma
- Lung damage, even after symptoms such as coughing or a sore throat disappear
- Wheezing, chest pain, dry throat, headache or nausea
- Weak immune system and reduced resistance to infections
- Increased fatigue and shortness of breathe
- Weakened athletic performance
- Mild heart attacks
- Irregular heart beat
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease, including death from lung cancer
Long-term exposure to polluted air can have permanent health effects such as:
- Accelerated aging of the lungs
- Loss of lung capacity and decreased lung function
- Development of diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and possibly cancer
- Shortened life span
Those most susceptible to severe health problems from air pollution are:
- Individuals with heart disease, coronary artery disease or congestive heart failure
- Individuals with lung diseases such as asthma, emphysema or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pregnant women
- People who spend a lot of time indoors and in closed confinement
- Older adults and the elderly
- New borns and young children
What Oxygen Can Do
We see walls as breathable panels that can inhale polluted / infected air and exhale clean air. By applying Oxygen additive to water based paint we are able to turn walls into air ventilators or air lungs as we call them.
Once applied here’s what Oxygen begins to do within minutes…
Acts as a pollutant buster
Made with nano technology, Oxygen reduces pollutants like nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide, returning air to a purer and more pristine state.
Acts as an anti-bacterial / anti-microbial disinfectant
In a world of superbugs and mutating microbes, Oxygen eliminates harmful germs, bacteria and viruses.
Acts as an anti odor agent
Oxygen eliminates odors without filters, deodorants, waste, or upkeep by actively breaking down odor molecules.
Acts as an anti mold agent
Oxygen’s innovative technology inhibits the growth of molds and microbes that can cause allergies, itchiness, headaches, fatigue, coughs, asthma and other respiratory problems.